Sunday, September 28, 2008

(Troy Oldham) Week 1 post #2

I went to PRNewswire today to look at some news on the PR scheme. I found it interesting that on the front page they had a link to a press release that looked very similar to what we have been writing in one of my other JCOM classes. It was missing a lot of the things that we are strictly kept to doing in that class, but for the most part it was right up our alley. A lot of the press releases on that website were about bailouts with foreclosures and banking. It was interesting that they only had about 15 articles that were posted today. I guess I just figured that they would have a lot more than that. Maybe it’s because it is Sunday. I think that I will continue to follow this website as the semester continues and see what other interesting things I can learn from it.

No comments: