Wednesday, September 24, 2008

JCOM 2160 Google Articles

Isn't it interesting to find out that internet companies are just as shady as the ones we deal with face to face. Infact, it is apparently easier to be discrete on the internet, which makes sense. I find it hard to beleive that Google will really come upon a rainy day when they need all of those search histories. Luckily for me I do not have anything to hide. I think that most people would agree that they also do not have anything to hide, but that doesn't make it any more comforting to know that they sace all of the searches that have ever been done. Hopefully Yahoo will hook up with all the phone companies and thwart the man at Google. If for nothing else, the fact that cable TV and high-speed internet will be more affordable. I like the sound of that.

No comments: